Rethink Marketing are looking for someone that can create kickass social media that helps drive engagement and real results for our clients. Your role will include research, strategy development, the campaign builds, Ad copy development and a little bit of graphic design for Social Media Ads & Posts. In addition to this, regular campaign monitoring, optimisation, reporting, feedback, and competitor research are all essential aspects. Our success is measured on the results of this role and you must have close attention to detail and be a creative and strategic thinker.
Currently, this is a 2 – 3 day a week role, but it can grow with you.
As a part of the role, you will also update client websites, respond to client queries, and write basic copy across different websites.
We value our team as specialists in their own right, and we want someone that wants to make this role their own! Pride in what you do is a must!
The Important Stuff
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Strategy, development, campaign research and builds, campaign monitoring and determining ROI for client and internal campaigns
- Brief, setup, manage and optimise campaigns within Facebook Business Manager
- Audience management
- Manage small Google AdWords campaigns, from setup to ongoing management
- Write persuasive and engaging ad copy that sells.
- Keep management up-to-date on any strategic changes required to keep campaigns optimally performing.
- Stay informed and up-to-date with the latest trends digitally that impact your role as well as opportunities for Quantum and our clients to take advantage of.
- Client website content updates as required
Does this Describe You?
Candidates must have the following attributes:
- Strong short-form creative writing skills
- A background in marketing would be a bonus and if you’d worked previously in a similar role with an agency we’d really love to hear from you.
- Ability to create video Ads is a HUGE bonus!
- Proficient Facebook Business Manager skills
- Ability to think and work autonomously and show initiative and be proactive with idea generation that extends beyond specific tasks provided to you.
- Reliable, proficient in managing tasks/projects and understand the importance of deadlines. Attention to detail is a given!
- You thrive on learning what’s new!
- Demonstrated organisational skills with the ability to multitask when required
- Experience working in an agency would be a big bonus.
- You are able to understand campaign data, trends and how to interpret results generated by campaigns. Of course, it goes without saying you must be good with numbers and maths.
We’re Rethink Marketing
We are dedicated to helping small businesses thrive online. We do this through effective digital marketing campaigns that help our clients to reach and engage their customers. In everything we do, we aim for our clients to see a strong return on investment.
We are transparent and communicate with our clients in a language they understand (not in fancy technical jargon). We are friendly, easy to chat to and provide a positive attitude for our clients’.
f this sounds like you then send us your details and let’s get talking.I