Notice: Undefined index: isPersistent in /home/rethinkm/rethinkmarketing.com.au/wp-content/plugins/gravity-forms-data-persistence-add-on/persistent_multipage_forms.php on line 27
We’ve got an exciting opportunity exists for a talented Freelance Web Developer to join our boutique digital agency based at the Bunbury. We are looking for a web developer to work across a variety of client projects mostly built from scratch including websites, mobile sites, apps and more.
A bit about us…
Rethink Marketing is a young, independent digitally oriented agency with a laser beam focus on delivering real outcomes to small and medium sized businesses operating in the South West. We don’t build websites, we build great online businesses with our clients.
We are highly driven, and love to work with people who are passionate about what they do.
To us it’s about doing what you do and doing it well. If you think that this is the kind of place that you could grow then keep reading.
What we are looking for is…
a wizard in HTML / CSS / JS / PHP / J query
– you demonstrate HTML5 and CSS3, responsive design skills
– you are experienced in working with WordPress and can make it dance
– you have min 1 – 2 years commercial development experience
– it would be nice if you had some exposure to developing apps for iOS and/or Android but this isn’t essential
– you utilise the latest and greatest web technologies and techniques
– you have an uncompromised attention to detail / pixel perfection
– you are able to work inhouse at agency
– you are passionate about web development
– you have great communication and team work skills
What you’ll be doing for us…
– working with our designers on assessing the development, coding, testing, implementation, deployment right through to ongoing maintenance and support of all projects from email marketing to major web projects
– keeping (both yourself, us and our customers) on top of web trends such as mobile and responsive design
– maintaining, populating and working with existing pre-developed websites and applications
What we expect from you…
– ability to manage your own time effectively and productively
– ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
– able to handle projects from start to finish
– produce work which is worthy of you and us
– suggest improvement and solutions for existing and new projects
– coding and deployment of all projects from email marketing to major web projects