Long before Rethink Marketing was even an sparkle in the eye of the founders, a set of values that defined who we are and how we operate had been formed and defined. They shape the culture and define the character of our business. They guide how we behave and make decisions.
- We do what we say.
- We communicate in an open an honest way
- We show openness, honesty and fairness in everything we do.
- We provide expert advice rather than just trying to sell products or services.
- We know that a business operates in the context of a community and environment.
- We support our local community through the donation of the time and talents of our team
- We support the development of businesses through the provision of capital for micro credit.
- We choose to minimise our environmental footprint for example through the use of recycled materials, renewable energy and carbon offsets.
- We seek out new and more effective ways of growing our clients businesses
- We keep up to date with the latest developments in marketing
- We never accept the status quo as the only way of doing business
- We seek to attract, develop and retain the best people in our business
- We challenge them to grow and foster a collaborative environment
- We choose partners, products and platforms that are recognised as leaders in their fields.
- We focus firmly on transparent reporting and return on investment (ROI).
- We create value for our clients businesses, by being responsive and relevant.